This x That:
- Report: Pakistan agreed to bin Laden raid 10 years ago.
- Intel gathered at Osama bin Laden’s compound suggests al Qaeda leader wasn’t sick, enjoyed healthy sex life.
- Woman who says she was raped by Gadhafi forces flees Libya.
- Der Tzitung on scrubbing Hillary Clinton from SitRoom photo: Our policy of not publishing photos of women “in no way relegates them to a lower status.”
- RIP: Dana Wynter, Invasion of the Body Snatchers actress, dead at 79; playwright Doric Wilson, at 72; actress Sada Thompson, at 81; playboy Gunter Sachs, at 78.
- Meredith Vieira officially announces Today Show exit, Ann Curry to step in.
- BIO orders Bristol Palin reality show.
- Time zone change will separate Samoa and American Samoa by a whole day.
- Everything Tracy Jordan Said in Season 5 of 30 Rock.
Look At / Listen To This:
- The Big Picture: Mississippi River flooding.
- First Listen: Trey Parker and Matt Stone’s The Book Of Mormon, original cast recording.
- Republican Rep. Aaron Schock exposes his torso to the public — on purpose.
- NewsFeed: Change of Heart: NYU Student Refunds Profits from ‘Osama’s Dead’ T-Shirts.
- Tea x Time List: 10 Famous Unsolved Mysteries Easily Explained by Science.
- Above: “Embarrassing Photo Protective Sunglasses” from Urban Outfitters. (via.)