Beyoncé has released a new video, and it’s pretty depressing. In this 11-minute, black and white “retrospective short film” called “Yours and Mine,” she reflects on her career and celebrates the one-year anniversary of the release of her surprise album, “Beyoncé.” It’s very dark and moody, and in it she talks …
Most Popular Posts
- Controversy of the Day: Mike Huckabee Wishes He was Transgender So He Could Shower With Girls
- Prank of the Day: Channing Tatum Tricks Fans By Pretending to Be an Old Man
- Teaser of the Day: Bethesda Posts Countdown Timer, Fallout 4 Confirmed?
- Exit of the Day: FIFA President Sepp Blatter Resigns, Internet Gets a Kick Out of It
- Thief of the Day: Snake Drops Down Into Kitchen, Tries to Steal Eggs