No, you weren’t (just) drunk. A bunch of people did just get up and start singing and dancing at a beer hall in New York. The stunt, which took place at Houston Hall in Manhattan, was just the latest edition of Improv Everywhere’s “Musicals in Real Life” series. This one …
Most Popular Posts
- Nope of the Day: Guy Kills Spider Unleashing Swarm of Baby Spiders
- Timelapse of the Day: One World Trade Center Elevators Show Evolution of NYC Skyline
- Stunt of the Day: BMX Biker Rides Across Stranger’s Lamborghini
- Social Experiment of the Day: Homeless Man Gives Away Money to Passersby
- Photo of the Day: Clinton Library Posts Pic of Hillary with Game Boy, But What is She Playing?