We already knew President Obama watches “House of Cards,” but now we get to see him do his best Frank Underwood impersonation. “Hello, everybody. This is not Frank Underwood. This is Barack Obama. Happy April Fool’s Day,” he says. “Frank learned it from me.” Ok, but let’s hope he hasn’t …
Most Popular Posts
- Nope of the Day: Guy Kills Spider Unleashing Swarm of Baby Spiders
- Timelapse of the Day: One World Trade Center Elevators Show Evolution of NYC Skyline
- Stunt of the Day: BMX Biker Rides Across Stranger’s Lamborghini
- Social Experiment of the Day: Homeless Man Gives Away Money to Passersby
- Photo of the Day: Clinton Library Posts Pic of Hillary with Game Boy, But What is She Playing?