No one likes to eat alone, especially Bonnie the chihuahua. At dinner time, she likes to move her plate across the room so she is closer to her friend Clyde. Not only is she a great friend, but she’s also pretty skilled at walking backwards. Bonnie was adopted as part …
Most Popular Posts
- Nope of the Day: Guy Kills Spider Unleashing Swarm of Baby Spiders
- Timelapse of the Day: One World Trade Center Elevators Show Evolution of NYC Skyline
- Stunt of the Day: BMX Biker Rides Across Stranger’s Lamborghini
- Social Experiment of the Day: Homeless Man Gives Away Money to Passersby
- Photo of the Day: Clinton Library Posts Pic of Hillary with Game Boy, But What is She Playing?